Complaint Review: avantage nissan

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: KIM — EAST MEADOW New York United States of America
avantage nissan
westbury, New York United States of America

avantage nissan scam and lied about 250.00 that i suppose to recieve in which they call bird dog westbury, New York

In December of 2011 I purchased a 2011 maximum. I was very satisfied with my purchase, and was told by the finance department if I brought in a customer I would receive a check for two hundred and fifty dollars, one week later I brought in a customer and was told a check would be mailed out to me, I never receive a check. spoke with Nissan five times they claim a check was mailed never receive it. I feel Nissan lied about mailing me a check, I will never recommend another person to buy from advantage Nissan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/avantage-nissan/westbury-New-York-11590/avantage-nissan-scam-and-lied-about-25000-that-i-suppose-to-recieve-in-which-they-call-b-868371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on avantage nissan