Complaint Review: avas flowers

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Caleb — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
avas flowers
Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

avas flowers avasflowers.com Avas flowers - satisfaction NOT garaunteed. Albuquerque, New Mexico

I'm a graduate student and my wife works in finance.  So when she received along with her flowers this card with no name of the sender she literally had to check the credit card statement to see if I sent them: "i borrow from your strength often heres a lil return on that in vestment be strong and i love you."  No capital "i"?!?!  "Lil"?!?!? Simply bizarre.

I got a PARTIAL credit which lured me into giving avas flowers a second chance during Valentine's day 2013 (about 3 weeks after the serial killer grammar that plagued my wife's "romantic" card).  The sales rep asked what time I needed them delivered and if it was a business or residential address.  I stated it was my wife's place of work and that I needed them before 1:30.  My wife left work at 4pm without any flowers and the delivery attempt didn't take place until after 5pm when the building (250+ employees) was completely empty.

When I called about the failed Valentine's Day delivery I was shocked to learn that no second attempt was scheduled for the next day (15th).  Good thing I called...But when I asked to speak to a manager I was told it was not possible and upon my insistence the sales rep simply hung up!

Stay away from avas flowers.  They have a Better Business Bureau rating of F with almost 300 cases filed against them.  If only I had known before I threw my money away on their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/avas-flowers/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87108/avas-flowers-avasflowerscom-Avas-flowers-satisfaction-NOT-garaunteed-Albuquerque-New-1014920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on avas flowers