Complaint Review: Avas Flowers

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mrs. Nicholson — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Avas Flowers
new city, New York United States of America

Avas Flowers took $142.00 from my credit card, do not know if flowers were delivered no contact, tried to call, 4 reps hung up on me. new city, New York

I called avas flowers on 2/7/13 to order floral arrangement for funeral of my dereast friend. Ian took the order, for a standing all white floral arrangement.

Ian processed the order, did not give me an order number, however he said he was going to personnally take care of this order. however he did not give me an order # but did guarantee he would make sure the order was processed. He also said I would be notified by email, that delivery was made.

I called the next morning to get an order#, and was given 13683. Then I was placed on hold, because I was concerned that the order had not been delivered, and needed to cancel if it was not going to be delivered by 12 noon on day of Funeral, which was 2/8/13. I am still on hold. I called back 4 times each time I was hung up on or put on hold until I decided to hang up. I finally had to get my daughter to call on another phone and she was able to get a rep to tell her the status of the order. It was not going to be delivered until 3pm the afternoon of the funeral. Funeral was set for 4pm.

I have not received an email, or any communication from avas flowers. I do not know if the flowers were ever delivered. However I notified my bank, and will contact the credit card co. and dispute the charges of $142.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-Flowers/new-city-New-York-/Avas-Flowers-took-14200-from-my-credit-card-do-not-know-if-flowers-were-delivered-no-c-1011082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas Flowers