Complaint Review: Avas flowers

• Reported By: Mariann — ramat gan Alabama
Avas flowers
373 South Main Street, New york city, New York USA

Avas flowers Must be closed - pure robbery!! New york city New York

On february 13 2013 I ordered flowers for my friend's b-day to Indiana which were never delivered. I filled complaints, made calls (international- since i am not from US), applied to BBB and even got from AVAS an answer that I will be refunded. Then they probably had second thoughts and sent me an email offering reward points. I was very clear that my demand is to recieve a full money refund and not to have any contact with this buisness again.

I am totally furious on this company which is a pure fraud and I seek a way to register a lawsuit in order to prevent AVAS from robbing people. The amount of complaints on them is enormous and I wonder how their website is still on air.

Any ideas for proceeding with the complaint will be welcomed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avas-flowers/New-york-city-New-York-10956/Avas-flowers-Must-be-closed-pure-robbery-New-york-city-New-York-1059332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avas flowers