grown

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kipnis Physical Therapy — Secaucus New Jersey
AVAYA
PO BOX 550599 Jacksonville, Florida USA

AVAYA CIT FINANCIAL SERVICES CANCEL YOUR LEASE AND EXPECT TO GET SCREWED OUT OF $$$$ Jacksonville Florida

In October 2011, my company paid in full up to the lease agreement date (December, 2012).  We stopped using AVAYA phones in November 2012 and went with another vendor.

In January, 2013 I sent a letter to cancel our lease. Once again, we were paid thru December 2012.   I also phoned asking where I could return the phones.

I was informed that we couldn't return the phones until an outstanding balance of $1,641 was paid..  How could that be?  We paid up thru December 2012 and cancelled in January 2013.

Here we are in July and although they recevied my cancellation letter, they kept the lease open and the charges coming.

They "tried to reach someone" to collect on the amount.   I spoke to Tanya today, "What since they could talk to anyone, they assumed that we wanted the phones but weren't sure...

I asked, "You received a cancellation letter, but the lease wasn't terminated at my requested because you had to talk to someone?"

"Yes, we assumed you wanted the phones, we couldn't get ahold of you."

Besides a letter of cancellation, what do they want?  A slow dance and dinner date?

So AVAYA is in screw you over mode trying to recoop non-legitimate funds.  They could care less about working with you and won't even let me send the phones back..

Don't touch this company, they're a mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVAYA-/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/AVAYA-CIT-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-CANCEL-YOUR-LEASE-AND-EXPECT-TO-GET-SCREWED-OUT-OF-Jack-1063798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVAYA