- Report: #343046
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AVC - America's Value Channel
AVC - America's Value Channel1000 Laval Blvd Lawrenceville, Georgia U.S.A.
AVC America's Value Channel Straight From the Horses Mouth Lawrenceville Georgia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"Robert here are some great advantages of shopping on the tube
1. You have the credit card company on your side
2. It is convenient
3. Most shopping networks offer a 30 day money back
4.The prices seem to be lower as an average then conventional retail
5. Many shopping networks offer items which you can not find in your local area
Here are some disadvantages
1. A few shopping networks take a long time to issue credits they do this so they can operate on the customers money (From writer: Yes, AVC does this.)
2. There have been many shopping networks who have gone under which have caused some customers to lose there money (From writer: Just a matter of time.)
3. The touch and feel is not part of the shopping over the tube experience so you must trust the host and company you are dealing with if there is a lack of trust it doesn't matter whether those are mirrors or not (From writer: Sounds like a lot of people don't trust the hosts or have faith in this company.)
4. Lots of the techniques used to sell today are more like tricks. Tricking people to buy is never a good technique." (From writer: All AVC hosts do is trick people.)
The writing seems to be on the wall. How much longer will AVC be around?
Laughing out Loud
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVC-Americas-Value-Channel/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30043/AVC-Americas-Value-Channel-Straight-From-the-Horses-Mouth-Lawrenceville-Georgia-343046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.