Complaint Review: A.V.C. Services Inc

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: MY — Rochester Hills Michigan
A.V.C. Services Inc
25600 Joy blvd Harrison Twp, Michigan USA

A.V.C. Services Inc Took a $2000 deposit and never showed up to do the work. Harrison Twp Michigan

*Author of original report: ANTONIO CARDILLO

*UPDATE Employee: Milad Yousif - Understanding and Resolve

*Author of original report: Very Unprofessional

*UPDATE Employee: Milad Yousif - Filing False Information about AVC Services Inc.

I did business with a gentleman named Antonio Cardillo who is the president of A.V.C. Services Inc a Michigan corporation that performs brick patio work. On November 8th 2012 Mr. Cardillo came out to my Home to give me an estimate on installing a brick patio in my yard. After agreeing on the estimate Mr. Cardillo requested a $2000.00 deposit to hold me an appointment to begin the job on the first week of April 2013. I went ahead and issued Mr. Cardillo a check for $2000 and on the memo I noted "deposit for brick patio work to begin first week of April 2013". Mr Cardillo cashed the check 6 days later. First week of April 2013 came and Mr. Cardillo was a no show. After numerous attempts to contact him he finally called me back stating that he would not be able to do the job until the first week of May. I wasn't happy about that but he left me with no choice but to accept that. So I wait until first week of May and again he is a no show. Again after numerous attempts to contact him he finally calls back and states that now he will not be able to come out until first week of June. At this point I asked him to give my $2000 back. Mr Cardillo refused to give me a cash deposit back he advised me to take material (brick) for the deposit. At this point I realized I was being scammed I knew I wasn't going to get my deposit back so I agreed to take material back. Mr Cardillo advised me that I would have my material by May 18th. May 18th came and nothing. Same process ensued to contact him he finally calls and says I won't have the material until first week of June. First week of June comes and now he saying first week of July. Mr Cardillo has no intention on doing the right thing to give my deposit back, material, or do the job. I filed a police report yesterday with my local police department and filed a law suit with his local district court today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVC-Services-Inc/Harrison-Twp-Michigan-48045/AVC-Services-Inc-Took-a-2000-deposit-and-never-showed-up-to-do-the-work-Harrison-Tw-1056238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.V.C. Services Inc

AUTHOR: Milad Yousif - ()

First off I know this is Mr. Antonio Cardillo writing these rebuttals because I dont see what proffesional attorney or so called legal department would make such ridiculouse remarks. The court has spoken and the judge made a decsion IN MY FAVOR period. I could of easily sat here behind this computer and throw insulting remarks back but that just goes against my integrity and respect in which I always gave you even through these rebuttals. But you go ahead and keep insulting me your entitled to say whatever you want.

Milad Yousif - Understanding and Resolve

Milad, We at AVC Services Inc. truly apologize for your ordeal regarding your contract for services and situation. After doing some minor research and speaking with some of your friends/associates/family we did find out that some of our suspicions were regretfully true and you were suffering from a lapse in memory, judgement, and cannot be held responsible for your actions or comments due to some sort of deficiencies that you have, which has ultimately left you with a less than adequate state of mind and the inability to communicate properly, understand simple contracts, and elementary mathematics. We understand that it is not your fault and forgive you, that is why we originally agreed to a partial refund after your repeated forgetfulness, strange requests, unreasonable demands, and never denied you had a balance/agreement as all of our clients do when they enter into a normal contractual agreement. There is a process, administrative and construction related, both involve many details which were very hard for you to comprehend....justifiably so it appears. AVC Services Inc. decided that we simply wanted to send our attorney(whom also got to witness firsthand the real reason why he was there) to the court to let you know that we just wanted to refund your $2000.00 and decided it is best for you to be able to use that money to get the professional help that you so badly need, we hope you get better soon. Antonio Cardillo is very busy at this time of year and apologizes for not being able to attend, he really wanted to personally let you know that he understands that your actions were something that you just cannot control, it really made him sad. Mr. Cardillo doesn't even have time to respond to your continued manipulated rants on this website due to our hectic schedule but please be assured that he will pray for your healing as will we all. Please, try and refrain from these childish attempts to lessen our company reputation and be careful in the future as someone else may really actually try and take advantage of you. We have decided not to sue you or request any formal retractions or otherwise due to the fact that it is assumed you wouldn't even understand why you were being sued and feel like this will only help in speeding your path to healing. We donate to many charities and if you could let us know what organization, support group, or professional services you attend, we would like to possibly organize a spaghetti dinner fundraiser to help with getting you back on the right track. When you feel like you are better and your ready, please stop by our office anytime when you have the confidence/courage and no longer feel like you have to hide behind a computer keyboard or cell phone, be a man and shake Mr. Cardillos hand, no worries at all, best of luck to you in the future...let us know if we can help you any further, we will do our best in anyway we can. AVC SERVICES LEGAL DEPARTMENT

Very Unprofessional

AUTHOR: Milad Yousif - ()

What professional business would would lie and insult and degrade a consumer online."Some employees at AVC Services Inc. began to think over time that Milad Yousif may have had a mental condition that affected his ability to communicate properly as he displayed a constant forgetfulness and confusion. If this is found to be true, AVC Services Inc. would be willing to help him get professional treatment". Any principle based business would not make slanderous remarks towards a consumer weather they are right or wrong. This should reflect on the character of this make shift so called business. It is Mr. Cardillo and AVC Services who have been lying to me from day one and it is Mr. Cardillo and AVC services who have been changing dates and buying time in giving me my deposit back. I have attached the judgement from the State of Michigan 41B District Court. Mr Cardillo didn't even show up for the court date he sent his attorney instead and his attorney tried to manipulate me outside of court to agree on some terms I was not familiar with but basically they were trying to buy more time. The bailiff was outside and over heard  what his attorney was saying and advised me to go through with the court and see the Judge. The Judge was absolutely not having it as he ordered judgment for ME.  Mr. Cardillo should of showed up to court with his attorney and he would have had the opportunity to complain about “demands,threats and defaming reputation”. In fact Mr. Cardillo is the one guilty of demands, threats and defaming reputation. I have substantial physical evidence to prove and back it all up including contracts, bank statements, and TEXT messages. And Mr. Cardillo knew this thats why he was a no show to court. I have attached a copy of judgment from the court: photo AVCPhoto_zpscae6c48c.jpg

Milad Yousif - Filing False Information about AVC Services Inc.

AVC Services Inc. is a reputable hardscape development company located in Harrison Township MI. We have learned that Milad Yousif, a current(soon to be otherwise) client of ours has filed a complaint on this website and we would like to take wonderful advantage of the rebuttal option at this time to help all who review understand that there is little validity to Mr. Yousifs complaint. The complaint really only comes after AVC Services Inc. served him by court officer a cease and desist demand and cancellation of his current agreement. Obviously, AVC services Inc. will be escalating our legal activity and options as we will now will require a retraction of his statement and move forward on a defamation lawsuit as our legal counsel advises our company further this week. Mr. Yousif does not even remember his agreement terms as his dollar amounts and dates are incorrect, his statement is completely untrue, and he has shown erratic, unusual behavior through meetings, texts, and phone conversations over the past year. The original agreement was issued with a $5,000.00 deposit, $3,000.00 has already been refunded last year as he changed his mind after he agreed to the original terms of the project and we did not want to hold his money. Mr Yousif was contacted consistently and never ignored. Mr Yousif was indecisive, demanding, and unreasonable from Day 1. Some employees at AVC Services Inc. began to think over time that Milad Yousif may have had a mental condition that affected his ability to communicate properly as he displayed a constant forgetfulness and confusion. If this is found to be true, AVC Services Inc. would be willing to help him get professional treatment.

AVC Services Inc. has no legal issues, refund requests, or problems with any of our clients and have a very long list of credible references to support our statements. Milad Yousif is a consumer that we valued, as we do all of our clients that include a long list of public officials, attorneys, doctors, and many others from all areas of the workforce.

It is not surprising but unfortunate that Milad Yousif is so manipulating and unprofessional to try and publicly post such ridiculous accusations against our company. Please feel free to contact our office for further clarification and details as we will not stoop to the level that Milad Yousif resides at, but are willing to explain to any future or past client of ours the details of the untrue statements by Milad Yousif.

AVC Services Inc. would like to warn with a word of advice to all contractors who work in the Macomb County/Oakland County Area, if you get a phone call from Milad Yousif in Rochester Hills MI, save your company time and money and simply decline service, it will not be worth any amount of potential profitabilty.

Please review the attached letter for the real reason that intitated Milad Yousif's senseless and untrue posting and you will see why he decided to use this website. Please direct all inquiries regarding this posting  to (248)648-5899 at your discretion, AVC services Inc has nothing to hide.

Here is a copy of the letter AVC Services Inc. served Milad Yousif at his residence prior to his posting:

Date: June 3, 2013

Harrison Township MI 48045

Office: (248)648-5899

Fax: (586)408-6038

Dear Mr. Yousif,

Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control, please review and respond to the following:

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions through phone and text messages including but not limited have become unbearable. You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law and avoid contacting Mr. Antonio Cardillo – Owner/AVC Services Inc. on his cell phone or at his place of business or otherwise. We also regretfully request that you do not contact any other employee of AVC Services Inc.

AVC Services Inc. will aggressively pursue any legal remedies available against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages we have incurred as a result of your actions regarding material orders, prior cancellations, scheduling conflicts, labor/fuel, administrative, and legal fees.

At this time, we are not contacting the authorities or filing civil suit against you, as we hope we can resolve this matter without authoritative involvement but are well prepared to do so if necessary.  AVC Services Inc. under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights we have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter. We have made several attempts at resolution with you with no compromise regretfully, and see no other alternative than termination of your agreement immediately with the possibility of legal action resulting from unacceptable requests by you personally.

Effective 6/3/13 AVC Services Inc. will terminate your contract regarding the hardscape services that you have been consistently changing your mind on, requesting changes to, changing materials, and manipulating in an effort to breach your original contract with our organization. Your initial deposit of $5,000.00 was already refunded(due to you stating that you hired some other company for a better price after our agreement was initialized) and assumed a new balance of $2,000.00 as of 6/2/13 our records indicate. Our administrative department is in the process of determining any fees accumulated during the course of negotiations as you have continued to make changes effecting scheduling and timelines and will refund you the balance within 30 days of a written and accepted resolution, in an additional respectful effort to resolve this matter without litigation.

If an absolute fair and justifiable agreement cannot be reached, AVC Services Inc. will have no alternative but to move forward with additional legal counsel and move forward in a legal direction for closure of the aforementioned agreement and its monetary obligations on all parties involved.

AVC Services Inc. – Legal Department