Complaint Review: Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: koolaide — miami Florida United States of America
Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency
ft.lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency they want you to buy pics from them ft.lauderdale, Florida

I read some of the responses from other people and I believe them I went to the office and filled out my sheet or whatever it is. They ask me if I had some one to do my pics I said yeah and they left it like that when I sent photos to them they said they weren't professional and they have someone that does them for 390 something or more and that's just for the photos it's extra to get the prints. I will not do business with these people and I think no one should. I know some of these people are for real about what there saying because the person I talked to was Laurie Scott also I am so glad I didn"t get tricked and for those that were I will help you guys shut them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avenue-Productions-Model-Talent-Agency/ftlauderdale-Florida-/Avenue-Productions-Model-Talent-Agency-they-want-you-to-buy-pics-from-them-ftlauderdal-592906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency