Complaint Review: Avenuethe Gutter Men

• Submitted: Sat, October 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 28, 2006

• Reported By:Wayne New Jersey
Avenuethe Gutter Men
233 Myrtle Avenue Boonton, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Gutter Men Avenue do not have these guys install this product Ripoff Boonton New Jersey

Please be advised that this company does not even know their own product. In 2001 I had this company install the gutter helmet along with new gutters, However,after about 3 months I discovered that the gutters were installed to high/too close to roof. After annalyzing why water was dripping from under the sophits I called the co. back and explained the problem to Vinny that this product that is known to be good was not properly installed by yhe amateur who was mostly on his cell phone speaking with his girlfriend about what time he will be home while working on my roof ALONE! installing a 16 foot gutter! When Vinny and his assistant came back to repair this sloppy job, He stated NO1 NO1 this is the way they are suppose to be installed while running a garden hose through this gutter system/(not actual rain). I then stated that "well I have to live here for the rest of my life dont you think I will have problems in the future like water damage?." Vinny said know trust me whe inspected them. At this time 2006 all my sophits are all rotted from water damage as well as my ceiling in my living room. I strongly urge consumers not to have these amatuers install your system. The gutter helmet its self I think is a very good product/solution but trust me not by these money hungry boonton scumbags trashers thieves, wanna bees and so on! TRUST ME1 take it from Gino I am known all over morris and passaic county for my carpentry work that I perform. At this time I think I am going to go with the leaf guard system after I repair my sophits with cedar The leaf guard system seems to be more effective and reasonable than the gutter helmet from my expertise TRUST ME!

Wayne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2006 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avenuethe-Gutter-Men/Boonton-New-Jersey-07005/The-Gutter-Men-Avenue-do-not-have-these-guys-install-this-product-Ripoff-Boonton-New-Jerse-218109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avenuethe Gutter Men