Complaint Review: Aversa Plumbing

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: How Does It Feel — NY New York
Aversa Plumbing
35 Old Coach Road monroe, Select State/Province USA

Aversa Plumbing, Joe Aversa is a scam and a Ripoff Biggest SCam and Ripoff Artist monroe Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stop playing games

Aversa Plumbing  has Ripped off everyone they have ever done business with. No one has ever had a good experience ever. They came to my home on 3 occasions and installed inferior products which continuously brake down and then we had to call them for repairs. They install items that have no warranty so you have to replace the units over again, they are terrible scam artists. Joe Aversa is the worst person you can deal with. They work all over the state because they get run out of every town they work in. I do not recommend you call them for a cup of coffee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aversa-Plumbing/monroe-Select-StateProvince-06468/Aversa-Plumbing-Joe-Aversa-is-a-scam-and-a-Ripoff-Biggest-SCam-and-Ripoff-Artist-monroe-1047523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aversa Plumbing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stop playing games

AUTHOR: owner - (USA)

This complaint is a hoax and is completely false and ludicrous. I demand the person provide proof!

All of my items/work comes with a warranty & is detailed on my paperwork given to customers. So I know what you are saying is completely made up.

I have been servicing Fairfield County,CT for over 10 years since branching on my own from a former partner.

I have numerous 5 star reviews with many of my customers as shown on my Yelp page. I am accredited with the Better Business Bureau and very respected in my community.

I believe this was a former partner who wrote this who lives in New York. As shown this complaint originates from New York. If so, you are breaking a legal agreement that was made to not spread slander of my name. If this is not removed I will take legal action.

This is disgusting that you would stoop to this level.