Holy

• Updated: Sun, July 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jacqueline — fort worth Texas
Avesil
4135 LAGUNA ST CORAL GABLES,, Florida USA

Avesil or GREEN BRACKET LLC Avesil Ripp off Still Charges reguardless cancel and return product on time. CORAL GABLES, Florida

I ordered trial on 6-28-14 ( had till the 7-12-14 to cancel) I cancelled on 7-6-14 (had till 7-28-14) to return pill bottle w RMA on package) on 7-19-14 I mailed package back to avesil with request RMA# i recieved from Avesil employee in customer service. on 7-21-14 Avesil received package at 3pm by post office tracking verification (a week ahead of deadline) 7-28-14 I WAS STILL BILLED 89.95! I was still billed 89.95 even though I canceled within 14days, recieved a RMA from avesil employee, and returned the remaining product to avesil, which they recieved a week before deadline. NO MATTER THAT I DID AND MET AND HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING I STATE HERE IN RECIEPTS AND EMAILS, I WAS STILL CHARGED FOR PILLS! No one answers phone now and email that I sent; still no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avesil/CORAL-GABLES-Florida-33146-1442/Avesil-or-GREEN-BRACKET-LLC-Avesil-Ripp-off-Still-Charges-reguardless-cancel-and-retur-1165326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avesil