Complaint Review: avianonline.com

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: R.J.T — Hurst Texas
avianonline.com
P.O. Box 8818 North Richland Hills, Texas USA

avianonline.com Robert Taylor This company has been selling insurance leads on craigslist and other avenues. The person selling the leads is calling himself Robet Taylor. He is a fake and these leads are a scam. North Richland Hills Texas

*Consumer Comment: Happened to me too!

This company has been selling insurance leads on craigslist and other avenues called avianonline.com. The person selling the leads is calling himself Robet Taylor. He is a fake and these leads are a scam.

I am the real Robert Taylor. I am a legitimate agent/advisor with Ameriprise and this guy has been ripping people off all over the country using my Texas insurance credintials to ligitimize his scam.  Inevitably they all end up finding me via my publicly available information. Spread the word, its nothing more than a scam!

There is a case filed against them with the Texas Department of Insurance, the North Richland Hills PD and I’m in the process of filing with the Texas State Attorney General. Please respond if you have any contact with this person pretending to be me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/avianonlinecom/-North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/avianonlinecom-Robert-Taylor-This-company-has-been-selling-insurance-leads-on-craigslist-1094514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on avianonline.com

Happened to me too!

AUTHOR: Mara - ()

This guy purporting to be Robert Taylor is a smooth operator. He has everything set up to look legit, and even sounds good on the phone. From now on, before I ever do business with anyone again, I will look up their licenses, and see if the numbers they give me match the numbers the State licensing board has on file.

I hope this guy is caught, and I hope people take more notice. You should be able to find who the owner of the website is - www.avianonline.com and then go after that person who registered it. A good fraud attorney should be able to find that out, if it is hidden.