Complaint Review: Avista Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Lemont Illinois
Avista Solutions
115 Atrium Way Suite 218 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Avista Solutions $23,000.00 given to web site that was never functional and put my company out of business Columbia South Carolina

I was owner of a snall mortgage company established in 1998. In June of 2005 I needed a website to become current with the way business was performed.I purchased a website form Avista Solutions Inc.I gave the company $23,000.00 and they could never make the website functional. I lost all of my business because of a dishonest website company.

There were many conversations and they made many promises but the bottom line I purchased a product and gave them a large deposit and I was put out of business because of this product so needed didn't work.

A law suit was filed against the dissolved corporation for $75,000.00 . I was unaware of the law suit because I was no longer in business and not at that address. A default judgment was rendered against my company for$75,000.00 even though it was out of business. This amount included years after the company was out of business.

Here's the real rip off. The company not only took $23,000.00 from me they then sued me personally and my wife and son. I am on social security and this is my only income. I would appreciate any kind of help.

Lemont, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avista-Solutions/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/Avista-Solutions-2300000-given-to-web-site-that-was-never-functional-and-put-my-company-406749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avista Solutions