Complaint Review: AVOBUY

• Reported By: C. YOUNG — FREEPORT New York
AVOBUY
15568 Brookhurst st#343 West Minister, California USA

AVOBUY FRAUD AND RIP OFF COMPANY West Minister California

On 11/3/13, I contacted Avobuy to purchase an IPhone 5S (for $286) as a Christmas gift. Since I did not receive a confirmation, I immediately called the company and spoke with a sales rep regarding my receipt. During our conversation, I was informed the item would not be received until January 2014. I instructed the sales rep to cancel my order and sent a follow up email informing the company to so. I received an answer via email from the company on the same day from someone named Sara Le indicating a refund would be issued in 7-10 days. On 11/25, I still have not received a refund. I called the company during the course of the following week and no one ever answered the phone. On 12/6, I received an email from Sara Le again stating they are very sorry for my refund request and I should receive a refund within 5 days. On 12/12 I called the company again and someone picked up the phone, said they would call me back and never did. I tried calling back and "no answer". On 12/16, I sent an email to the company stressing I have not received no refund. I did not receive an email back until 12/22 from a "Charles Nguyen" informing me that if I do not receive my money back by the end of the week that he suggests doing a chargeback/dispute on my order. I then proceeded to contact my bank on how I can get this resolved. It is now over 2 months and I still not received a refund from this company. I believe this company to be a fraud and rip off and should not be allowed to do business with consumers. With today's economy, we need reliable business people to purchase from. It is completely unreasonable for me wait this long for a refund unless this company is in bankruptcy or a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVOBUY/West-Minister-California-92683/AVOBUY-FRAUD-AND-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-West-Minister-California-1124100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVOBUY