Complaint Review: Avobuy

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Emily — Brooklyn New York
PO Box 12482 Westminster, California USA

Avobuy I ordered iPhone 5s in March 15, 2014 I never received. Westminster California

I ordered iphone 5s from Avobuy on March 16, 2014 and I never received. After 60 days I email them to check the status of it. They get back to me that the vendor need more time to process the order. A month later I email them again and I had the same answer that vendor need more time. In this sytuation I decided to cancel my order. I email them after four months of the day wnen I ordered the phone with the request of the cancelation. They email me back, saying that I need to wait 30+ for refund. After 30 days I still did not received my refund and I email them again. They get back to me that I need to wait another 30+ for the refund. After that I sent them few email but I never received any respond from them. Also I called them but I can not even talk to the real person. Now is end of the August and I still did not received my refund ether my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avobuy/Westminster-California-92685/Avobuy-I-ordered-iPhone-5s-in-March-15-2014-I-never-received-Westminster-California-1171143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avobuy