Complaint Review: award notification commision

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — stanwood Washington United States of America
award notification commision
2905 Box Kansas city KS 66110-2905 Kansas, Kansas United States of America

award notification commision P.O. box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 6610-2905 This company tells you that you have been selected to win $2,000,000.00 and send in $11.89 for processing fee's. I paid it and now they want me to pay again. ' Kansas, Kansas

I have received a letter from the
Award Notification Commission in Kansas City.  They have implies that I am eligible for a two million dollar award.  I have paid the fee and have now received a letter stating that I need to send another fee.  I have come to the realization that his is a scam if they are asking for a processing fee twice.  I was under the assumption that this was part of the publishers clearing house sweepstakes which I entered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/award-notification-commision/Kansas-Kansas-66110-2905/award-notification-commision-PO-box-2905-Kansas-City-Kansas-6610-2905-This-company-tells-941369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on award notification commision