Complaint Review: award notification commision

• Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: mark — grandville Michigan United States of America
award notification commision
3412 wallace ct. apt. #1 grandville, Michigan United States of America

award notification commision rip me off!!! grandville, Michigan

I am registered with the publishers clearing house and enter into many sweepstakes, so when I received a letter from the Award Notification Commision, I thought I may have finally won.

I am not usually that naive, but like I said, I thought I may have won. I WAS WRONG! They had only scammed me from $15.00, but that's not the point.

many of us are struggling from the bad economy, and people like that make it worse. True good people find other ways of getting by. this is very upsetting! I hope that many people turn them in and that there will be a case against them. I hope they go down hard, very hard. But I am catholic so after they go down hard, yes, very hard and suffer as we did, then is when I will forgive them.

I hope that not too many of you were scammed form this, but it did look like a real thing. I wish the best for all the people that this person has scammed and made suffer a finacial lose, whether it be one penny to hundreds of dollars. I will pray for justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/award-notification-commision/grandville-Michigan-49418/award-notification-commision-rip-me-off-grandville-Michigan-783582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on award notification commision