Complaint Review: award notification commision

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: kurt — slc Utah
award notification commision
p o box 2905 kansas city, Kansas United States of America

award notification commision p o box 2905 kansas city ks FORM # W098 mailing insert FAKE-- SCAM FORM # W098--$3,000,000 for $11.89 kansas city, Kansas

*General Comment: keith

*Consumer Comment: I too..

*Consumer Comment: Just received the same letter today...

*General Comment: Award Notification Commission

FORM # W098--$3,000,000 for $11.89 is a BS SCAM im willing to prosecute or work with ANY law enforcement agency to nail the ones responsible for this MAIL FRAUD claiming to be PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PRIZE NOTIFICATIONS DEPT. I AM really REALLY p'd off at the thought of i almost sent the money order in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/award-notification-commision/kansas-city-Kansas-66110/award-notification-commision-p-o-box-2905-kansas-city-ks-FORM-W098-mailing-insert-FAKE--1046710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on award notification commision

#1 General Comment

keith

AUTHOR: keith - (USA)

they are now using form #13570 looking for a payment of 12.99 and must be paid in 7 days or you forfit they winnings

I too..

AUTHOR: cheryleshaughnessy - (USA)

I have received 5 of these- the firt 2 times, I fell for  it! Just praying that I'm not going to have any further problems

Just received the same letter today...

AUTHOR: Viv - (USA)

I thought I would do some research on this before I sent any money, and low and behold here is the scam reports on this particular letter which I have recieved, I'm glad I checked before sending in any money, by the way it's gone up to $12.99 now......

There was no amount showing in the awarded block, Mr. William MacDougal, the compliance examiner for this letter forgot to put that in there...lol Although I did receive a ANC control number which oooo made it seem so much more official!!! NOT

Again...I'm glad I double checked. Google it...full of reports.

#4 General Comment

Award Notification Commission

AUTHOR: Sego - ()

I agree; I also received one of these $11.89 "requests" that was needed by this outfit to process my $3,000,000 award!  And if I wanted to expedite my claim, I could do so for an extra $3.00 !!  Another rip-off outfit and I am going to start complaining too!