• Report: #420620

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:dayton Tennessee
Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City
Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City award notification of Kansas City is a fraud!! Kansas City Kansas

I got a letter in my mail saying I had won 2 million dollars and I needed to hurry up and send in 11.89 in the mail in order to confirm I have won. It even had me choose the way I would like to recieve my payment. Well after a couple of weeks after I sent in the money I didnt hear anymore so i went online and searched their name and they were all over the fraud websites. Take it from someone who knows....they are rip offs and dont work.

Jinny1987
dayton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission-Of-Kansas-City/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-Of-Kansas-City-award-notification-of-Kansas-City-is-a-fraud-420620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission Of Kansas City