Complaint Review: Award Notification Commission

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: GodsCzALL — Youngstown Ohio United States of America
Award Notification Commission
P.O. BOX 2905 kansas city, Kansas United States of America

Award Notification Commission JAMES MALLORY MONEY IN THE BANK... but not my bank kansas city, Kansas

Today in our economy it is at one of our worst. So when I received a certified letter in the mail today stating I was a winner I could have kissed the ground. I was happy for a moment, but than I remember my twin being scammed out her money just last summer. That's when the happiness turned into disbelief so i called my mother who said to bring her the letter. After she reviewed it she said it looked very real .Unfortunately .. she also said that these type of people were making things (scams)look more real each year also the fact the word "CHANCE" kept being seen that it was the key word to tell me to just throw it out better yet she said "call the Better Business Bureau"

instead of waiting till morning I did my own research. and sure as the sun is bright, the letter was a FAKE!! I came across Ripoff Report and felt the need to also voice what happened to me.. the letter asked for me to send in $11.89 to secure the Premium Offer purchase for delivery thereof at once.it ALSO stated that I was a winner of 2million that I could take the lump sum payment of $1,250,000.00 or $66,667.00 per year for 30 consecutive years. also giving me a internal tracking # (F-3318AP) I.D NO. 74464013-346417-118076928. Also later saying to keep a certain portion of the letter for personal records ..

I hope my story is helpful to anyone receiving the same letter or anything similar ... hopefully soon our government will help to stop these kinds of people .. god bless you all and may god have mercy on these rip off artist!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Notification-Commission/kansas-city-Kansas-66110/Award-Notification-Commission-JAMES-MALLORY-MONEY-IN-THE-BANK-but-not-my-bank-kansas-849146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Notification Commission