defined

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION not only uses this well known name but also uses James Mallory's name as the prize director FORM / W098 is in the top right corner trying to look official, WHAT A SCAM! At www.WONrewards.com for $11.89, this site takes you to www.goshoppingmall.com. You will supposedly get a $2,500 Kansas City, Kansas

I was a little interested because they didn't ask for money upfront for something.  But when I investigated the website for the supplemental option of a "Premium Offer" of a $2,500 gift certificate to get up to 75% off of merchandise or services from WONrewards.com, my immediate reaction was why would I need that if I just won 2 million dollars?

So, when I did check out the website and it immediately took me to www.goshoppingmall.com and I saw the stuff the were selling I couldn't believe it!  I thought it would at least be expensive stuff, but most of it was $24.99. LOL

But my most definite determination of this scam, was doing a search on award notification commission and received so many scam stories.  I guess any company that wants to issue an award will half to do it in person like Publisher's Clearing House!  Beware of any email or mail saying they are PCH, I've been scammed by that too!  If they are not in your presence, don't believe it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWARD-NOTIFICATION-COMMISSION/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/AWARD-NOTIFICATION-COMMISSION-not-only-uses-this-well-known-name-but-also-uses-James-Mallo-919359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION