Complaint Review: award notification commssion

• Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: sheka — emporia Virginia United States of America
award notification commssion
p.o. box 2905 kansas city, Kansas United States of America

award notification commssion is a scam. Do not fall for it. when something is to good to be true honet there's always a downfall.any time when you are askd to send money DONT kansas city, Kansas

When I received the letter in the mail last week my heart spanked.all I was thinking was that I wont have to worry about bills and could get my credit scored up by paying off debt collections.basically it asked me to make sure all my info was correct n to send it back n 7days and to pay only 11.89 plus 3.00 for a 2,500 gift card.in all I paid about 40 bucks at the post office.and a person like me who struggles every month to get bills paid on time cherishes every dollar they have.it makes u think its your way out of being stressed everyday.since I never received anything n the mail like this I jumped at the chance.since I'm always on the internet entering n sweeps everyday I thought it was my turn to be happy.it wasn't until 2 days after I sent it when my gut kept telling me that something wasn't right so I did some research and I found this website.so people don't fall for it.don't be a fool like I was do your research first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/award-notification-commssion/kansas-city-Kansas-66110/award-notification-commssion-is-a-scam-Do-not-fall-for-it-when-something-is-to-good-to-865623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on award notification commssion