• Report: #412098

Complaint Review: AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV.

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV.
ISSUANCES OFFICE / Proceedings Director East Meadow, New York U.S.A.

AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV. This company sent me an award payment letter stating that I won One Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars. East Meadow New York

*Consumer Comment: Dear Snoop

*Consumer Comment: CLASSIC NIGERIAN SCAM

*Consumer Comment: AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV is a scam!

*Consumer Comment: SO ???????

AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV. AND 2ND PAGE READ DOCUMENT OF AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIVISION

RECORDS
8274500-8271 YOU ARE
DOCUMENT RECORDED IDENTIFIED

I received a letter on 1/14/09 stating

The Holder Of This Document
Richard Harvey

Individual Name Upon This Document Shall Now Be Proceeded As Follows. Please Complete

_I, Richard Harvey state that I am the Identified Person Named here for the $1,400.000.00 Dollars in Sweepstakes and Contest Monies/Prize as Data Release has now CONFIRMED. The Award payment data Release office states that I am 100% fully Identified. The Report of entrant directives for the full $Amountare On REcord and are Issued to Me and I am only required only to complete, sign and enclose the Award Payment Data release fee of just the $19.99 which I am enclosing as follows.

_I, have enclosed my fee of $19.99 by_check_cash_Money order payable to D.R.D Main Office-Payments Director*. Receipt of Payment enacts Delivery.

This Proof Of Holders Identification
Richard Harvey 2009

Snoop
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AWARD-PAYMENT-DATA-RELEASE-DIV/East-Meadow-New-York-11554-9000/AWARD-PAYMENT-DATA-RELEASE-DIV-This-company-sent-me-an-award-payment-letter-stating-that-412098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV.

Dear Snoop

AUTHOR: Mel - (U.S.A.)

Dear Snoop - I read your complaint and I received the same letter today. My question is, how did you find out it was a scam? I'd like to know so I can protect myself in the future. Thank you for your initial report. Sincerely, Mel.

CLASSIC NIGERIAN SCAM

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

TEAR THIS UP.

IT IS FAKE.

IF YOU TRY TO REDEEM THIS OR CASH IT, YOU WILL BE IN MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU EVER DREAMED POSSIBLE.

YOU DID NOT WORK FOR IT, YOU DID NOT EXPECT, YOU DID NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST IT IS A SCAM.

SO TEAR UP THE CHECK AND DO NOT GET INVOLVED!

AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV is a scam!

AUTHOR: Cia007 - (U.S.A.)

Any letter you receive from this company called AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIVISION is a spam. Here is a slice of the spam mail:

"...confirmed for you shall be released as soon as we receive your completed document, so please do so within the next 10 days being sure to enclose the Award Payment Data Release fee of just the $19.99, this is the only fee."

and then requests $19.99 from me. The funny thing is, its not written in a spoken or formal English. Looks like some armature from some other country wrote it.

The mailing address where the money should go to is:
PO BOX 9000
Ease Meadow, NY-11554-9000

There is no contact number.

I am reporting this to the authorities now.

SO ???????

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

Where is the rip off ??? All that you have done is to cut and paste a letter. How were you ripped off ?????? Please file a COMPLETE report and provide all pertinent information.