Complaint Review: Award Processing Center

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Pete — Eagle Pass Texas
Award Processing Center
P.O. Box 219240 Kansas City, Missouri USA

Award Processing Center (NAAC) North American Award Center Want Me To Send 9$ (I Haven't Send Nothing Yet Got Paper Work)N Kansas City Missouri

I Always Check It In My Computer Before I Send Anything Out And Saw The Same As Mine Telling Me It's A Scam I Never Know What To Do But I Have The Letter And Return Envelope If Anybody Needs It About This Scam So If You Need It Just Send A Empty Envelope To The Adress On My Report.       It Say If I Want To Win 21,000.00 To Send Them 9 Dollers And I Would Quilify For The Winnings   I'm Always Playing These Lotteries or Sweepstakes But I Make Sure Its Thev Real Thing Somebody Has To Stop These Frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Award-Processing-Center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121/Award-Processing-Center-NAAC-North-American-Award-Center-Want-Me-To-Send-9-I-Haven-1103723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Award Processing Center