Complaint Review: axiom merchant services

7150 E Camelback Ste 444 scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

axiom merchant services BEWARE. LIARS scottsdale, Arizona

BEWARE OF AXIOM merchant services, 7150 E Camelback Ste 444, Scottsdale, AZ
888-251-5226, fax 888-610-8509
It all started when Jon Cannon came to my store and said that he could save me money processing credit cards and his boss Sean Meacham put in writing that they would reimburse me $350.00 for each of my stores for the early termination fee of Wells Fargo
Well it never happened. I signed up 3/15/12 and called a month later wondering when I will receive the check and they said it was in the works. I few weeks later I called and they wont answer their phone. I left messages and they NEVER return my calls. You see they have caller ID they will not answer my calls. Now I am stuck with a 4 year non termination contract valued at $4800.00 for 2 terminals that are only valued at $600.00, also $700.00 early termination fee to Wells Fargo.
JON CONNON 602-421-0352 is a LIAR. He will not return my calls either.AXIOM will lie to you and RIP YOU OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/axiom-merchant-services/scottsdale-Arizona-85251/axiom-merchant-services-BEWARE-LIARS-scottsdale-Arizona-909920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on axiom merchant services