Complaint Review: Axiom Solutions/Truth Entertainment Group

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: rayar — Yucaipa California
Axiom Solutions/Truth Entertainment Group
10463 Park Meadows Drive Lone Tree Colorado 80124 West Hollywood, California USA

Axiom Solutions/Truth Entertainment Group Jim Jacobsen, Larry Nealy, Annika Vanhagen, David Ahn Scam, Theft, Bounced Checks West Hollywood California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Beware Now they are BEARING ENTERTAINMENT

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I have been ripped-off by these individuals as well

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Agree you should beware of doing business with Larry Nealy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Facts against x-employee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely False

All beware of doing business with these individuals. I am a former employee of Axiom Solutions, which all of these individuals were a part of. I was let go about 2 months ago and given my last pay check along with many other devoted employees. All of our checks bounced and these people have done nothing to try and make it right. Nobody is returning calls or emails. I have alerted the Attorney General here in the State of California and am still waiting for my payment to come through. I was told by the existing few employees that the Founder Larry Nealy was pocketing the funds that were put aside to cover payroll. Even the remaining employees checks have bounced. For an employer to put themselves ahead of their employees is an indication of an extremely selfish individual. Even the corporate attorney Annika Vanhagen has avoided my calls. Upon researching their names on the web I noticed they are all involved in a new venture called Truth Entertainment Group (boy is that a huge contradiction). BEWARE OF THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!! IF THEY WILL RIPOFF THEIR DEVOTED EMPLOYEES WHOM DURING TAX SEASON STAYED WEEKENDS AND NIGHTS TO COMPLETE WORK THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Axiom-SolutionsTruth-Entertainment-Group/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Axiom-SolutionsTruth-Entertainment-Group-Jim-Jacobsen-Larry-Nealy-Annika-Vanhagen-Dav-1097171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Axiom Solutions/Truth Entertainment Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Beware Now they are BEARING ENTERTAINMENT

AUTHOR: employee - ()

Beware now they are BEARING ENTERTAINMENT. Larry Nealy, Jim Jacobsen, Annika Van agen and David Ahn - do not pay their  bills and  obligations, plain and simple.  They are grifters.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I have been ripped-off by these individuals as well

AUTHOR: Former Sales Rep - ()

I am a former employee of Axiom. The company owes me money from sales that I made, but refuses to pay me.  In the past, I was forced to hire an attorney in order for them to pay me what they owed me.  Even then, the checks bounced twice, and I had to threaten further legal action in order for them to fulfill their obligation to pay me.

The company owes me over $10k in unpaid commissions. I have been attempting to resolve this for 6 months.  I have left voice messages and sent emails to Larry Nealy, Jim Jacobsen, Annika Van Hagen and David Ahn - they do not respond.  Apparently, the only way I will get paid what I’m owed is by taking legal action again.

Now, if any of these individuals are willing to step forward and do the right thing – pay me what I am owed, I will be happy to update my post to publicly state that this issue has been resolved.  Until then,  I too would caution anyone from doing business with any of these individuals.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Agree you should beware of doing business with Larry Nealy

AUTHOR: ex-partner - ()

I am a former Partner in Axiom Solutions, LLP. I have know Larry Nealy for many years and know him to be a great sales person, but so were Bernie Madoff and Gordon Gekko. If you plan to do business with this individual do your homework!!! Look at past companies like mycfo.com which had a major tax shelter lawsuit. Tax programs that Larry sold. My family suffered major financial changes due to my involvement with this individual. He would rather pay himself before making sure company payroll taxes were handled. I am finally back on my feet years later but would like any families looking to be in business with this individual to know chances are you are going to have your savings sucked out of you and be barely standing when you finally choose to sever your relationship.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Facts against x-employee

AUTHOR: Larry - ()

Ray Armendariz - an employee terminated by Axiom posted this report.  This report contains fales and misleading information.  Upon further investigation, it was found out that this x-employee is holding out on returning company property for a payment of $6,000; this employee had agreed to be made whole on his paycheck and take an additional payment of $3,000 for the delay in receiving his last paycheck.  Within the hour, the employee texted the new owner of the company and demanded $6,000 and told him he was withholding all of his outlook files until he was paid.

As of the date of his original posting, he was in receipt of his full and final paycheck that bounced during a company transition.  The statement regarding me, Larry Nealy, using company funds for personal benefit vs. making the last payroll is comletely fales and without merit.  There is no proof to that fact.

Truth Entertainment has no dealings with this individual.

Jim Jacobsen, Larry Nealy, David Ahn and Annika Vanhagen have acted in good faith to try to resolve this problem, and the employee has decided to go down a path of blackmail and slander.  It's a shame people can get away with posting false statements like this!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely False

AUTHOR: Larry Nealy - ()

This is a typical x-employee that was terminated and takes to the internet creating false stories to try and damage someone's reputation.  If you, employee, want to show yourself and prove you haven't been paid for hours worked, please come forward and it will be taken care off.  Otherwise, stop wasting your and my time creating falsehoods on the internet.