Complaint Review: AYO K Electronics

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Tampa Florida
AYO K Electronics
1717 Julian Lane Dr, Tampa Fl Tampa, Florida USA

AYO K Electronics Victor Hernandez Repaired 42" Vizio TV carried it off to work on, returned it and has no sound, won't return my calls. Tampa Florida

The company came out to my home and removed my television to take for repair.  They had it for almost a month, they finally returned the television, claimed they repaired the signal module, they charged me $348.00 and would only take cash.  we Paid them in cash.

The television has no sound, we tried to call them several times, left messages.  They did actually answer once and told us they had to look up the information and would call us back.  They now don't answer their phones nor did they ever call us back.

I now have to consult with another repair company to get the sound fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AYO-K-Electronics/Tampa-Florida-33619/AYO-K-Electronics-Victor-Hernandez-Repaired-42-Vizio-TV-carried-it-off-to-work-on-retur-1103881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AYO K Electronics