Complaint Review: AZ HOT SEATS

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: John — Tempe Arizona U.S.A.
AZ HOT SEATS
5115 N Dystart Rd Litchfield Park, Arizona United States of America

AZ HOT SEATS Verbally attacked and threatened my life, promised he would find me and attack me Litchfield Park, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: HAHA! He wrote his own review

*Consumer Comment: This Report is a Fraud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YOUR A REAL CLASS ACT !!!!!!

*Author of original report: Dont deal with this company

*Consumer Comment: GREAT BUSINESS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!!

I contacted this man to see about getting some tickets to a diamondbacks game. I guess I didnt offer enough for the tickets so he verbally attacked me. He called me unbelievable names and said I messed with the wrong man and "I would pay for wasting his time". He has now texted me several times and left voice mail messages threatening me. All because I offered too low of an amount and he took offense to it. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZ-HOT-SEATS/Litchfield-Park-Arizona-/AZ-HOT-SEATS-Verbally-attacked-and-threatened-my-life-promised-he-would-find-me-and-atta-606125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ HOT SEATS

HAHA! He wrote his own review

AUTHOR: JEHE85 - (United States of America)

I love how this guy tried to pretent to be a loyal customer and wrote a good post for himslef. Look at the author. It's the same as the owner of the company. Pathetic!

This Report is a Fraud

AUTHOR: therealdeal - (United States of America)

To the person that filed this report. You really need to get a life. What did this guy do to you, from reading both accounts, I'd have to side with the business. You did not get ripped off and if you did post ads as the business claims, I'd want to whip you also. It seems that maybe that is what you need, besides some attention. Move on, grow up. This is a forum for real rip offs, not for a chat or blog. Move on grow-up and watch out.  This guy seems adamant about wanting to meet you and find you. I would not go the police, he just wants to find out where you are and i do  not blame him one bit. It sure seems like you made your point, move on and be done with it, i think that is your best choice and the smartest one that you could make.

Yes, there really is  a police report and the report # listed is accurate, I called earlier today. i am an advocate of people filing reports on here, i review hundreds daily. Your report really has no business being on this site. It seems as if you brought this whole situation upon yourself. This business may have been wrong in its reaction, but there are 2 sides to every story and you are no saint or innocent party either. Leave it alone, before it gets worse, you never know how far someone might take things and you have made this a very personal issue. I'd stop while I still can. Just some friendly advise.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YOUR A REAL CLASS ACT !!!!!!

AUTHOR: mc3 - (USA)

GO AHEAD PEOPLE , POLICE REPORTS ARE FREE PUBLIC INFO. I WISH HE WOULD CONTACT THE POLICE. I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT WHY HE POSTED 14 ADS ON CRAIGSLIST WITH MY PHONE NUMBER ON THEM. WHAT A REAL CLASS ACT. YOU ALSO POSTED THAT YOUR IS JOHN ON YOUR FIRST REPORT FILING, WHEN IT REALLY IS MICHAEL GREEN. PLEASE CALL THE POLICE, MICHAEL. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE. I DID NOTHING TO YOU, I DID NOT SELL YOU TICKETS AND I DID NOT RIP YOU OFF. YES, I SAID I'D WHIP YOUR ASS, AND I WILL. YOU DESERVE A GOOD ASS WHIPPING. YOU POSTED ADS FOR CARS, ELECTRONICS, PERSONALS, ALL KINDS OF BULL SHIT TRYING TO SCREW WITH ME. ON ANOTHER DAY TIME AND PLACE, IN ANOTHER SETTING, I WOULD WHIP YOUR ASS. BUT FRANKLY YOU ARE NOT WORTH A NICKEL. YOUR POSTINGS AND YOUR COMMENTS PROVE IT. YOU ARE CHICKEN SHIT LITTLE FOOL. GROW UP. YES, I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND YOUR AN IDIOT. MY ONLY FAULT HERE WAS EVEN RESPONDING TO YOUR STUPIDITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO COME FORWARD, CAUSE WHEN YOU MAKE THE NEXT STUPID MOVE. I WILL HAVE THE POLICE COME GET AND I WILL HAVE YOU PROSECUTED, FOR HARRASSMENT AND SLANDER. IF YOU TRULY FEEL YOU DID NOTHING WRONG, GO AHEAD TAKE MY MESSAGES TO THE POLICE, I DARE YOU. I AM A BIG MAN, I CAN OWN UP TO WHAT I DID, WHY DON'T YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF A MAN. YOUR ALL MOUTH, YOUR A FOOL, AN IDIOT AND AS I STATED BEFORE A JACK ASS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSINESS. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT BUSINESS IS. YOUR A LOSER!

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE I AM FOR REAL, CALL PHOENIX POLICE AT 602-262-6151.. THE REPORT NUMBER IS 00737908, ASK FOR OFFICER ANTONCZAK BADGE NUMBER 8846, FIND OUT FOR YOURSELVES HOW MUCH OF A MORON THIS GUY IS. MICHAEL GREEN, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

THIS IS RIPOFF REPORT//.. YOUR FEELINGS GOT HURT AND YOU STARTED CRYIONG LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.. PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO BUY TICKETS AND HAVE MONEY TO SPEND CALL ME. I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELVES HOW GOOD MY BUSINESS IS, YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY EVERYONE AND IT IS TO BAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID AND CHEAP. I HAD 3RD ROW SEATS FOR 20.00 AND HE WANTED TO PAY 10.00. WHEN I SAID NO, HE TOLD ME TO ENJOY EATING THEM, SORRY YOU COULD NOT AFFORD THEM. THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO CRY AND BITCH BECAUSE YOUR FEELINGS WERE HURT. GOOD BYE YOU LITTLE CRY BABY.

WHEN YOU GET SOME BALLS AND WANT TO BE A MAN, CALL ME. YOU GOT THE NUMBER. WE CAN MEET AT THE POLICE STATION, BRING THOSE TEXTS, I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU THERE. BRING YOUR ACCOUNT INFO. FROM CRAIGSLIST AND LET THEM SEE WHAT YOU DID TOUGH GUY. LET'S SEE WHO THEY SIDE WITH. THEY'D PROBABLY ENJOY WATCHING ME WHIP YOUR ASS FOR WHAT YOU DID. YOU DESERVE IT AND ANYONE ON HERE THAT READS THIS AND WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID , JUST CALL ME. I WILL BE GLAD TO TELL YOU. I WILL EVEN GIVE THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE THAT CONTACT ME 2 FREE TICKETS TO A DBACKS GAME. WWW.AZHOTSEATS.COM    602-628-5788, YOU CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE THAT ANSWERS , WE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU.

THIS GUY HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES, FROM 10AM UNTIL 4PM HE POSTED 14 ADS ON CRAIGSLIST, TRYING TO HARM ME , MY BUSINESS AND MY FAMILY.. A REAL CLASS ACT.  JUST GO SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE, I DO NOT NEED YOUR BUSINESS MICHAEL. KEEP YOUR 10.00...

PLEASE CALL , MEET ME AT THE POLICE STATION, LETS SETTLE THIS. LETS SEE WHO IS WRONG AND BROKE THE LAW. YOUR SCARED AND THATS WHY YOU POSTED WITH A FAKE NAME.

Dont deal with this company

AUTHOR: Boognation - (U.S.A.)

First of all that "police report" number you gave is fake so nice try. If you had really filed a police report you would know how the report numbers look so try again on that one. Second is the reason you didnt file a report is because you have nothing to file a report for. This man sent me a text saying I better call the cops cause he will kill me. Now thats against the law to make a threat against someones life so if anyone is going to file a report it will be me. For anyone reading his reply you can tell by his language the kind of business he runs. Your a clown and I am going to make sure that everyone knows what kind of person you are. And yes I have sold tickets before but Im not a ticket broker. I had some tickets that I wasnt going to use and needed to sell them so again nice try on that one too. You can write all you want in here but I have the text messages coming from your company number threatning my life. Whoever is reading this please look at the number that text message came from and you will see its his number so again he is lying. I will also put the other one on he sent me saying he is going to kill me. And yes if you call my number it wont go anywhere cause I changed my number because of his threats so that is another reason to never do business with him. Please let everyone you know what kind of business man this guy is and tell them to never do business with him. I need to go so I can continue letting everyone out there know not to do business with this guy.

GREAT BUSINESS

AUTHOR: mc3 - (USA)

I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH AZHOTSEATS. NOTHING BUT THE BEST SERVICE. IHAVE CALLED THIS NUMBER AND SPOKE TO THE REPORTING GUY NAMED MICAHEL, HIS NAME IS NOT JOHN AND HIS NUMBER IS/WAS 602-791-2460. FUNNY THING HE SELLS TICKETS ALSO, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. HE IS TRYING TO SLANDER AND VIOLATE ANOTHE RFELLOW COMPETITOR. HE IS A FAKE AND A FRAUD. HE ONLY POSTED TO TRY AND HURT A REAL COMPETITOR AND MUCH BETTER BUSINESSMAN. HE LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I DID A SEARCH ON HIS NUMBER, 2 PRIOR ADS FOR TICKET SALES.... TRY GOOGLE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. THIS GUY WHO POSTED AGAINST AZHOTSEATS IS A FRAUD AND A JUST A PLAIN BAD, VINDICTIVE HUMAN BEING. DUDE YOU ARE A JOKE AND IF YOU DID POST ALL THOSE ON CRAIGSLIST, SOME ONE SHOULD FIND YOU AND WHIP YOUR ASS, I WOULD ALSO. YOU GO AZHOTSEATS... KEEP SELLING GREAT SEATS AND HELPING CUSTOMERS, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

HERE ARE THOSE ADS....

1. 2 Coyotes Game 2 Tickets WANTED!!! | phoenix pets (postid:157859)

I have the hard tickets in hand..Price if firm. Michael 602-791-2460 Also have other Aisle seats in the upper deck.... http://phoenix.craigslist.org/np ...
    www.listown.com/pets/phx/201004/157859.htm - Cached

2. COYOTES TICKETS | phoenix pets (postid:157864)

Price if firm. Michael 602-791-2460 Also have other Aisle Seats in different section... http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/tix/168 ...
    www.listown.com/pets/phx/201004/157864.htm - Cached

3. Orange Tickets Tweeter

Jan 10, 2010 ... 602 791 2460. Filed under: Arizona Cardinals, NFL, Tickets in Phoenix.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!!

AUTHOR: mc3 - (USA)

HERE PEOPLE SEE FOR YOURSELF CONTACT THE PHOENIX POLICE DEPARTMENT. THIS GUY USES THE NAME JOHN. HIS REAL NAME IS MICAHEL GREEN PHONE NUMBER 602-791-2460, UNTIL HE CHANGED IT OR CANCELLED IT... CONTACT THE POLICE AS I DID, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HIM. THEY WERE AT HIS LAST KNOWN ADDRESS LAST NIGHT, REPORT NUMBER 00737908. HE POSTED ABOUT 20 CRAIGSLIST ADS WITH MY NUMBER , HARRASSED ME CONSTANTLY, WHEN THE POLICE GET HIM, I AM PRESSING CHARGES. I WILL GET HIM ARRESTED. THE POLICE CONTACTED CRAIGSLIST ALSO AND WILL GET HIS EMAIL AND IP ADDRESS AND GO GET HIM. I CAN NOT WAIT. I HOPE TO SEE HIM FACE TO FACE AND IN COURT. CALL AND BE A MAN. STOP PLAYING CHILD GAMES. THIS IS PIROFF REPORT, I DID NOT RIP YOU OFF. YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRODUCTS OR PRICES SHOP ELSEWHERE, NO NEED TO BE A JACK ASS. YOU THREATENED YESTERDAY TO FILE A REPORT ON HERE TO TRY AND HURT ME, WOW, YOUR A BIG MAN ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DOING. INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN CALL ME AND SETTLE THIS , WE CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.  PEOPLE HE SAYS I TEXTED HIM... HERE IS THE NUMBER TEXT HIM, SEE WHAT YOU GET..  602-791-2460