Complaint Review: az move for less

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ayat — Phoenix Arizona
az move for less
2680 E. Mohawk Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85050 Phoenix, Arizona USA

AZ Move for Less AKA AZ Move for Less Company threatened to hold my things until I paid more! Phoenix Arizona

Do not hire this company! This has been the worst experience I ever had. I scheduled this company for 5/31/13 at 3pm and they showed up at 7:30 - 4.5 hours late!
Not only that, the four men that came were noticeably not interested in their "4th job of the day" including cussing and complaining the entire time.
I was quoted at a flat rate with absolutely no hidden fees but just as soon as the movers pulled out the contract, they started trying to charge trip fees, google fees, etc. I had to argue with the person on the phone and the movers for half an hour, finally agreeing to pay $100 more than what I agreed to on the phone when I booked.
The mover lead promised that they wouldn't get the work done in onlly 2 hours and that at the end, they would have to charge me for more hours. Not only was I forced to help them move even though I was paying $360, but I had to continually tell them to keep working as they stood around lingering.
When we got to the drop-off location, I talked on the phone to someone who basically threatened to hold my stuff in storage unless I paid the trip charge that they originally cut in half. Literally - THEY THREATENED me.

This is the worst company I ever dealt with and I reported them to the BBB (Which has many complaints already by the way)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/az-move-for-less/Phoenix-Arizona-85050/AZ-Move-for-Less-AKA-AZ-Move-for-Less-Company-threatened-to-hold-my-things-until-I-paid-m-1093646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on az move for less