Complaint Review: AZ Tech Xpress

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: cmoneyhouse — Phoenix Arizona
AZ Tech Xpress
1726 W. Wescott Dr, Phoenix, Arizona USA

AZ Tech Xpress Does not deliver services and scams people out of money Phoenix Arizona

On 3/25 I hired said company to fix a possible cracked head gasket. So I was quoted a price of 704 for labor and 160 for parts because I was told that all of the car shops always say you have a cracked head when in fact you don't. I paid the 160 for parts up front as requested and had the car towed over to his shop. The next day I get a text saying that the head is cracked and that It was going to cost me another 529 to get it done. I give him a card to use to make the payment for the parts and then we wait. Now the following day I get a call from my friend who's card I used that the card has been charged over 2.000 dollars. It took forever to get a hold of Robert and he said that no that must not be right. So we wait till the following day when the charges clear and they all clearly state aztechexpress. And now there are charges of over 3,100 dollars. So again it took forever to get a hold of Robert and he says that he accidentally charged parts for another client of his to mine. And the reason why it was taking so long to get a hold of him was because he was working on a mobile home client. As if I was supposed to now wait for him to finish that client first. But he says that the charges of 500 are on the card twice because there where two cracked heads and they could not be fixed they had to be replaced. But he would eat the price of half of one of the heads. So basically I am assuming he meant 250-300 of one of the $500 charges. And fast forward to Saturday where I am told that the car would probably not be ready because it was his birthday and his family was throwing him a part. Now keep in mind that this job was only supposed to take 4 days to begin with. And we are now talking about the 6th day. And now fast forward to Tuesday September 3. Have not heard from Robert since Saturday and I still have over 3,100 in charges on my friends card and I have not received my truck back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZ-Tech-Xpress/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/AZ-Tech-Xpress-Does-not-deliver-services-and-scams-people-out-of-money-Phoenix-Arizona-1081644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ Tech Xpress