Complaint Review: Aza

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Aza — College Park Maryland
Aza
4611 Guilford Rd College Park, Maryland USA

George Amoco automotive not providing receipt, not disclosing that car battery was under full warranty, lack of quality repair, installed faulty battery claiming electrical issue; all proved wrong, overcharging College Park Maryland

I had the most unprofessional experience of my life with the George Amoco in college Park car repair. They changed my battery. They did not disclose that the battery was under full warranty. They did not provide receipt until I insisted to get one, and again no any details. New battery did not work. I had to jump start my car every day. They insisted that it was electricity issue. I took my car for  the second opinion and they did not find  any electricity drain. Finally I had to change this battery; another mechanic  in different place changed it, and my car works fine after that. However, this initial unprofessional job was costing me $150 plus $85 test  for electrical drain plus $185 for new battery, and tons of bad bad feelings. I would never go again to the George Amoco College Park Baltimore Ave (Route 1).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aza/College-Park-Maryland-20740/George-Amoco-automotive-not-providing-receipt-not-disclosing-that-car-battery-was-under-1097109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aza