Complaint Review: Azuli Skye

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: eheads — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Azuli Skye
1775 W. Williams Street, #141 Apex, NC 27523 Apex, North Carolina USA

Azuli Skye Tell you your getting TOP quality jewelry and send you handmade garbage Apex North Carolina

This company is big ripoff. Buyer beware. They advertise for 159 dollars they would give you 700 dollars worth of merchandise. Included in that it's 100 dollars worth of display items. I thought I would be getting atleast some of the beautiful pieces in the catalog,  but they sent me items that look like they came from the dollar store, no the dollar store has more quality looking items than what they sent. Of course  I was disappointed with what I had received., so I called customer service right away to get the information to send it back. The person I spoke to was very rude and trying to talk down on me overtalking and not letting me speak. After getting the information she said that it would take 4 weeks from the time they received the products to receive my refund. This was very odd since it took 5min to take the money from my account and about 10 days to receive the actual product. The service person told me that it should not take 4 weeks usually  more like 2 ,  I was ok with that. I sent  their garbage by with confirmation by Fedex and they received it on 7/16/2013, today it has been over 4 weeks. I called customer service and she tried to tell me they didn't receive it until 7/31/2013 and it actually takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive my refund. I explained to her that I have confirmation that it was received  on the 16th with the person who signed and all. I also wanted to no why now it was going to take an additional 2 weeks to receive my money. She put me on hold 2minutes later she gets back on and says my money will be available to me tomorrow less my shipping cost I had to pay for it to be shipped to me then shipped back to them. RIPOFF. THESE companies think they can do what they want and we the consumer will just take it If  they sent me what was in the catalog and not the low quality and discontinued items this probably would have been a good deal. So avoid this company at all cost or it will cost you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Azuli-Skye/Apex-North-Carolina-27523/Azuli-Skye-Tell-you-your-getting-TOP-quality-jewelry-and-send-you-handmade-garbage-Apex-N-1075733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Azuli Skye