Harbor
  • Report: #520734

Complaint Review: B & B Business Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Angelina — West Melbourne Florida United States of America
B & B Business Solutions, Inc.
1600 Sarno Road Suite # 15 West Melbourne, Florida United States of America

B & B Business Solutions, Inc. Spherion Staffing, L.L.C. Theft of Merchandise and Services West Melbourne, Florida

Marj Bartok of B & B Business Solutions dba as Spherion Staffing, L.L.C. personally ordered 6 computer monitors from me and my company, and hired me to install and network her offices (in Melbourne and Cape Canaveral) once the monitors came in.  I ordered the monitors from LanProviders, Inc. and delivered and installed all six of them.  I then networked her systems and taught both offices how to utilize them.

I invoiced her after 30 days (giving her time to make sure all of them worked properly and that her staff could use the system).  She ignored the invoices, I then began to re-invoice her every thirty days and she continued to ignore them. Every phone call went unanswered and her staff refused to put my calls through to her directly.  Over the next seven months I sent certified mail to B & B Business Solutions and only two were claimed, however when I called after receiving confirmation, I was told that Ms. Bartok was unavailable and would return my calls later.  Obviously this did not happen.

Marj Bartok and B & B Business Solutions or Spherion Staffing ripped me off to the tune of $1037.00 (my cost, not retail).  As a small business myself I depend on my customers being honest and paying their debts.  My bills need to be paid also and the income I generate from the work I do is what pays them.  Not only did I supply merchandise that was in essence stolen, but my time and the physical and consulting services I performed were also pilfered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-B-Business-Solutions-Inc/West-Melbourne-Florida-32935/B-B-Business-Solutions-Inc-Spherion-Staffing-LLC-Theft-of-Merchandise-and-Service-520734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B & B Business Solutions, Inc.