Complaint Review: B2B Cash Referral

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Poppanolan — Farmingville NY New York
B2B Cash Referral
123 Main St Eatontown, New Jersey USA

B2B Cash Referral 732-673-5585 Dmastrocola123@gmail.com Threatening Menacing Insulting Scam Eatontown New Jersey

I have been assaulted with Spam and bulk messages. I replied Stop. The messages kept coming. I replied Please Stop. I then wrote back to the whole group being clear the B2BCashreferral.com was a scam. A hustle. In fairness after I got a threatening call and then a death threat on my Voicemail ( I have it save) I started swearing like a drunken sailor.
Anyhow, now I am being threatened by laywers, from a company I had never called or heard of! The world is falling apart! Beware of B2BCashReferral.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B2B-Cash-Referral/Eatontown-New-Jersey-07724/B2B-Cash-Referral-732-673-5585-Dmastrocola123gmailcom-Threatening-Menacing-Insulting-S-1080184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B2B Cash Referral