Complaint Review: B2B Sales Gen

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: AJR — Los Angeles California
B2B Sales Gen
120 South Alexander Drive Suite 123 Baytown, Texas USA

B2B Sales Gen, B2BSalesgen, B2BSalesgen.com, Don Kapinos, Paige Lancaster, John Stroud, Karen Hall B2B Sales Gen is a telemarketing SCAM - DO NOT give them ANY money Baytown Texas

Although I am officially airing my complaint/warning about B2B Sales Gen now, we were ripped off by them in November of 2012. I hired B2B Sales Gen to make telemarketing calls on behalf of my media company. I paid them over $2000 in advance via wire transfer (that was my first mistake - do NOT trust companies that will not accept credit cards). I dealt with the manager, Don Kapinos, who seems to operate under a variety of names but refuses to call or e-mail you after you've filed a complaint.

They guaranteed that every appointment set would include a recording of the phone call. We had a few appointments set in the beginning of the campaign and NONE included a recording. All requests for a recording were ignored and it turned out that all of the appointments they set were fake. They refused to refund any money and they even refused to get onto a phone call to discuss it. They coincidently disappeared after their scam was uncovered.

I could go into more detail regarding this experience but I'm just putting out this warning becuase I wish someone had done it for me. If you are dealing with this company or any of the following individuals: Don Kapinos, Paige Lancaster, Karen Hall or John Stroud, you should run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B2B-Sales-Gen/Baytown-Texas-77520/B2B-Sales-Gen-B2BSalesgen-B2BSalesgencom-Don-Kapinos-Paige-Lancaster-John-Stroud-K-1100916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B2B Sales Gen