Complaint Review: babbitsonline.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Matt — Deer Island Oregon United States of America
3712 Airline Rd. Muskegon, Minnesota United States of America

babbitsonline.com yamahapartshouse.net Will not stand behind the products they sell, What customer service? Promised to contact me and didn't. Muskegon, Minnesota

I ordered a set of passing lamps for my yamaha stratoliner. It took over three months to receive them. They did not bother to let me know the duration of the backorder.

Once the lamps arrived and I installed them. I found out one of the bulb assembles was defective. I contacted them via e-mail and was assured that I would be contacted by phone very shortly. Two weeks and two e-mails later I was still not contacted.

So I called them. I was told that since I had installed the parts myself, they could not replace the $12.10 bulb. I had spent close to $300 on the order. The company rep did not even ask if I was qualified to do this kind of work. The reason I know the bulb was the problem is because I had ordered a replacement at the time of the original order. I put that bulb assembly in and ta da, it worked perfectly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/babbitsonlinecom/Muskegon-Minnesota-49444/babbitsonlinecom-yamahapartshousenet-Will-not-stand-behind-the-products-they-sell-What-629018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on babbitsonline.com