Complaint Review: Back on Track

Back on Track
arlington, Texas United States of America

Back on Track Back on Track Mods loan modification scams arlington, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Back on Track

We were contacted by Mr. Ian Katz and said he would help us with a loan modification on our home. He received 1250.00 dollars from us. The only calls that we received from him was to get another payment from us. So when the 3 months that we were told were up for his part to be done, nothing. I called the bank and they said they have only heard from them once. That these companies are scamming people. Taking there money and make one phone call and then don't hear from them again. The bank said we can do the loan modification without paying someone. It FREE! So I called Mr Katz back, guess what no answer. I talked his assistant Dawn which by the way was at home just getting out of bed. She yelled at me telling me she didn't work for free and they wanted more money. I told here that I talked to the bank and that they hadn't done anything that I haven't already done and they only called once. Then she hung up after saying Well I don't know. They are preying on people in hard situations. So beware and don't get scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Back-on-Track/arlington-Texas-/Back-on-Track-Back-on-Track-Mods-loan-modification-scams-arlington-Texas-510300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Back on Track

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Back on Track

AUTHOR: Back on Track - (United States of America)

To Whom it May Concern,

I find these allegations to be very upsetting.  If you feel that we have wronged you in any way, please contact me immediately.  We have NEVER handled anyone with the disrespect you describe in your post.  We handle ourselves in a professional manner and offer a 100% money back guarantee.  You obviously have my number so call me instead of posting slanderous lies on a random website.  I return every message that is left for me and give my cell phone number to every single client I have.  I tell all of my clients that a modification can be done for free with your lending institution.  I am sure that you were no different.  If there were circumstances that were your responsibility and because of them the modification got denied, that would be a different story.  It is not my responsibility to pay your mortgage for you (I say that because I have a feeling I know who you are).

Ian katz