Complaint Review: backdrop outlet

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Jma92585 — stafford Virginia United States of America
backdrop outlet
3540 seagate way oceanside, California United States of America

backdrop outlet backdrops, speciality items oceanside, California

Backgrounds are nothing like they describe! They are of very poor quiality, and are nothing like they are described on the website. Please save yourself and DO NOT order from here, please save yourself all the time, aggrivation, and money on this company!!

I placed 2 orders from then a week apart from each other before I ever recieved anything from them.. that was my first mistake! Everything said it was in stock and it should of taken me a week or so to recieve all my items.. that was my second mistake.

On their website it states that if a item is not in stock you will still have it within 4-6 weeks, but all my items where listed as available. After not recieveing anything I called them and asked why, they had no idea why I had not recieved my items. 3 weeks later I checked the website and saw that my items where now on backorder...

Long and behold I didnt recieve anything till the end of November. My order was placed a week before the end of October... and It was notthing like as it was stated on the website. A little kid must of gotten a hold of them before they where bagged, because they where hand cut and ragged like no tomorrow. completely unusable!

The backgrounds where not the colors as stated, they where not the same quality as they where stated.. they could not be unwrinkled from the packaging they where put in, and their was no way for the backgrounds to be hung! I called the company and they told me to try to take some pictures with them anyways.. That was a waste of time.

I tried to use the backgrounds on one of my neices at my house... and they looked even worse on camera then they did in person!! That was heartbreaking. I finally recieved everything by the end of Decemeber, and I called back and told them I wanted a full refund! I called and the girl said no problem whatsoever at all just return them, send them this id number so they know it was me, and then that was it.

Well items where mailed on 1-4-11 and they recieved both package on 1-11-11. I called tehm on 1-17-11 to tell them i never recieved the refund and to verify the refund and this girl Rebecca told me I can have store credit!! I told them I would never use their services again, and all but 3 where in their packaging never used!! She was extremely rude and sounded like a broken tape recorder.

I wasted over 300.00 on crappy backgrounds that are unusable and hurt my personal business and my studio, and I cannot have my money back at all... and whats odd is, the refund policy isnt found on their website.. if anyone finds it let me know, cause it has to been posted after this is posted..

It took me 15 mins for her to transfer me to her supervisors voicemail where i left my number and my information, i told him if my money is not back on my cc in 10 business days, i will be sending all information along with all the dates and times of my calls, who i talked to and what i was told to the BBB!

This company is a scam and PLEASE do not purchase and waste ur money on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/backdrop-outlet/oceanside-California-92056/backdrop-outlet-backdrops-speciality-items-oceanside-California-683625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on backdrop outlet