brick

• Reported By: Loren — Sedona Arizona
Backdrop Outlet
3540 Seagate Way Ocenside, California USA

Backdrop Outlet Where's my money? Oceanside California

I placed an order for products and received a confirmation email back on Dec. 3, 2013. After 2 weeks went by, and I had not heard from them, I called them.

I was informed that the items I were no longer in stock and would not be restocked. They then said I would receive my money back in 3 to 5 days.

It is now over 2 months and after several phone calls, they are still saying the same thing; They're sorry and it will be another 3 to 5 days.

Where is my money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backdrop-Outlet/Ocenside-California-92056/Backdrop-Outlet-Wheres-my-money-Oceanside-California-1120883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backdrop Outlet