Complaint Review: backgroundchecks.com

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Cavus71000 — Boston Massachusetts
backgroundchecks.com
12770 Coit Rd Suite 1150 Dallas, Texas USA

backgroundchecks.com / General Information Services (GIS) backgroundchecks.com - online scam site takes your money and sends empty reports Dallas Texas

I found this business via dmv.com. The package selected promised that I would be able to access the information immediately, also providing me with an emailed version for future uses for an additional cost of $9.95. I put in my info and credit card # and sent it in. The entire report cost $49.99

I received an empty report!!! Both in my email and on their site. I sent them over 10 emails to which I got no responses. The phone number they have is useless since the female who picks up immediately hangs up on you!

This is a classic online scam site that takes your money and sends you empty reports. I purchased their instant drivers record for $49.99 only to be sent an empty report that contained no information.

I searched via Google and surprise surprise, backgroundchecks.com is known for scamming individuals. They will take your money and ignore your calls and emails. The only thing you can do is raise awareness about how this site operates and call your bank to stop payment.

I should have known something was shady when they asked for $9.99 for the 'report' to be delivered to your email! How absurd. I am filing another complaint with DMV.com who supports this scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/backgroundcheckscom/Dallas-Texas-75251/backgroundcheckscom-General-Information-Services-GIS-backgroundcheckscom-online-s-1094325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on backgroundchecks.com