• Report: #992091

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Trisha Clary — Tyler Texas United States of America
backgroundfee.com

backgroundfee.com unauthorized transaction to my checking account , posted on December 28, 2012 Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Josh@Backgroundfee.com for a Full Refund

While reviewing my online banking statement, I immediately noticed an unauthorized transaction on my account that posted December 28, 2012. The unauthorized charge to my account was made by an online company known on my account report as : backgroundfee.com

I had no such affiliation with this company, their services, or anything otherwise to do with this bogis company or individual. I will be contacting my bank in person on Monday, January 7, 2013 to address this issue. It may be in my best interest to not only file this report, but in the event it is not credited back to my checking account, I will be taking any and all necessary legal actions against the responsible party(s).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/backgroundfeecom/internet/backgroundfeecom-unauthorized-transaction-to-my-checking-account-posted-on-December-28-992091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on backgroundfee.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Josh@Backgroundfee.com for a Full Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Trisha

We apologize for any confusion in your charges and will fully reimburse you for your account charges. Please email josh@backgroundfee.com with you name, address and amount owed. We will immediately resolve this issue for you.

Anyone the requires a refund, account closure, or customer service requests can contact
josh@backgroundfee.com and we will gladly resolve any misunderstandings.

Sincerely,