Complaint Review: Backstage Auctions

• Reported By: backstagefraudtions — allston Massachusetts
Backstage Auctions
houston, Texas USA

Backstage Auctions Bob Masse rock and roll auction house houston Texas

Have I not been Baited and Switched  by Backstageauctions.com? Because I bought from Backstage Auctions what they described  ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR A 1990s FLEETWOOD MAC POSTER BY ARTIST BOB MASSE. It is a beautiful picture ...I dig fleetwood Mac and Bob Masse.s earlier 1960s work.  And I knew Bob M

That is the bait ....below is the switch ...(but reader you make the judgement). Because this is what I got from Backstage Auctions and Bob Masse:

Nine  pieces of pre-printed Fleetwood Mac type graphics sprayed-glued onto cardstock. There was no paint on paper which is whach Bob Masse is famous for.... I GOT THE EQUIVALENT OF CUTTING OUT 6 PICTURES FROM A MAGAZINE, and pasting them onto cardboard. Give me those Fleetwood Mac type pre-printed pieces of paper, some glue and scissors and I could do this! I can't draw a straight line.

Was I baitedand switched

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backstage-Auctions-/houston-Texas-77008/Backstage-Auctions-Bob-Masse-rock-and-roll-auction-house-houston-Texas-1081753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backstage Auctions