Complaint Review: Backtofun.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Shante — Bloomfield New Jersey
7122 West McNab Road Tamarac, Florida USA

Backtofun.com Back to the Carribbean RBF Marketing dba Back to the Caribbean  Breech of Contract BACK TO THE CARRIBBEAN IS A FRAUD and to AVOID ANY DEALING WITH THAT COMPANY!!! Tamarac Florida

I was home one day minding my own business. And I got a call from someone by from "Back to the Caribbean" selling a "7night and 6 day" trip to the St.Martin,Aruba, or Dominica Republic. I was under the assumption that this was a legit company and decide to invest about $500 for this vacation trip. To my suprise a year later I am trying book my trip I cannot get through to anyone at "Back to the Caribbean. I made numerous calls and send emails but no one respond. When I call on the phone I only get a voicemail message stating to someone would get back to me. I have made so much phone calls and leave message and no one call me back. I usually don't give reviews but I am determine to let my voice be heard. To let anyone know that "BACK TO THE CARRIBBEAN IS A FRAUD and to AVOID ANY DEALING WITH THAT COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backtofuncom/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Backtofuncom-Back-to-the-Carribbean-RBF-Marketing-dba-Back-to-the-Caribbean-Breech-of-1124235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backtofun.com