Complaint Review: Bacon Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: April — Sand Springs Oklahoma
Bacon Law Firm
1297 Professional Drive #104 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Bacon Law Firm Do not do business with them no matter how good it may sounds. MAJOR RIP OFF!!! Myrtle Beach South Carolina

This company claims they will help you with a loan modification and have great success rate. I hired them in December and finally in May had to cancel with them because was not getting any updates on my case.

After I canceled they are telling me my 2900.00 I paid them is not refundable. I have recorded phone calls on their side where their employess assured me that they were not a fraud and that the money went into a secure account and was not released until all parties agreed that a resolution had been made.

Everything they did for me I could have done for free on the internet. I thought I was hiring lawyers to help fight my case against the bank. This is not what they do at all so do not let them fool you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bacon-Law-Firm/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Bacon-Law-Firm-Do-not-do-business-with-them-no-matter-how-good-it-may-sounds-MAJOR-RIP-1053351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bacon Law Firm