Complaint Review: Bagley Fence

• Reported By: Jami O — Leander Texas
Bagley Fence
3803 Sierra Drive Georgetown, Texas USA

Bagley Fence Stole $3500 from me & never installed my fence Georgetown Texas

I entered a contract with Bagley Fence on May 6th and they gladly cashed my check on May 8th. They never came out to install the fence. I have attempted several times to reach them via texrt messages, emails & phone calls with no success.

I filed a complaint with the BBB & Attorny General office - with no response from either. I have also filed a small claims against him and his company - waiting on court date.

I have done additional research and I am not the only person this company has done this too. I have been in contract with some of the other victims of their scam.

Are there no laws protecting citizens, home owners, tax payers from companies that are ripping us off? If I pulled this - I would be in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bagley-Fence/Georgetown-Texas-78628/Bagley-Fence-Stole-3500-from-me-never-installed-my-fence-Georgetown-Texas-1061459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bagley Fence