Complaint Review: bagsalenow

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: robin — Texas
bagsalenow
Internet USA

bagsalenow jason alus sold me a defective FAKE purse. Both straps broke within a week! I tried for 2 months to exchange the purse. I even offered to send it back. Jason Alus just put me off and would not give me a number to call anyone. It cannot be fixed so I am out over $200 bucks. Do not purchase anything from this website! Worst experience and waste of my time. Very unprofessional people running the site. doesn't say, I believe in China Internet

Do not order from Bagsalenow.com.  They are fake purses and come from China.  They are made with really cheap products.  My strap broke in 2 weeks.  I tried to send it back and exchange it.  I dealt with Jason Alus.  He was very unprofessinnal and after him giving me the run-around for 2 months he wouldn't exchange, fix or replace my broken, defective purse.  Waste of over $200 dollars and a ton of my time.  Do not buy from here.  you will be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bagsalenow/internet/bagsalenow-jason-alus-sold-me-a-defective-FAKE-purse-Both-straps-broke-within-a-week-1136858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bagsalenow