Complaint Review: bagwill builders group

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: debbie — port richey Florida United States of America
bagwill builders group
state st palm harbor, Florida United States of America

bagwill builders group larry bagwill 2010 i hired larry bagwill he still owes me 12000.00 dollars jn work and material there is now a lien against my home because he didnt pay a plumber palm harbor, Florida

in dec of 2009 my father passed away in april of 2010 my mother passed away. in may i sigen a contract with la rry bagwill bagwill builders group to begin work on my home. to date i have givien him 27175.00 dollars. he still owes me 12000.00 in work and material . there has been a lien put on our home for 1300.00 dollars because he didnt pay the plumber.

i have taken him to the county then to the state of florida only to find out they cant do anytrhing to help me at this time because he has a criminal trail coming up . we are not rich people we live paycheck to paycheck i cant afford a lawyer. this is what happened to me. this is what happened to the money my parents worked hard for . i trusted the wrong man.i hope this helps someone out there and i hope as well someone can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bagwill-builders-group/palm-harbor-Florida-/bagwill-builders-group-larry-bagwill-2010-i-hired-larry-bagwill-he-still-owes-me-1200000-897227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bagwill builders group