Complaint Review: Bahama Marketing Group for TCF Bank

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Romulus Michigan United States of America
Bahama Marketing Group for TCF Bank
Phone 202-266-0064 Bismark, North Dakota United States of America

Bahama Marketing Group for TCF Bank I was contaced by APTELA, INC. at 202-266-0064. A Mr. Thomas Pane said I owe the 300 dollars and now with intrest it's $946.27 but they will settle for $400.00 to keep them from taking me to court for Yea right I owe you money, I wasn't even working in 2008 and I didn't have a bank account! Bismark, North Dakota

I was contacted by APTELKA, INC. at 202-266-0064 by an Thomas Pane who said I owe TCF Bank and Bahama Marketing Group "a Payday Advance" company the sum of 300 dollars and I took this loan out in August 2008 is all he could tell me. I told him I was laid off in August 2007 and didn't have a job to get a cash advance and I certanly didn't have a bank account and in 2008 I lost my house and car due to default. I automaticaly got upset and my son did also because I recently just got out of the hospital with heart problems, which is what I told Thomas on the phone before I hung up.

Now, I just could not believe it and I called back with the number he gave me which was 866-421-6896 and I got a female who I asked to look up a account for me and she said she had a lot of people with my first and last name. She told me to hold that the person I was talking to before was calling her to talk to me. (I know right? How did he know I was calling back so soon), She transfered me to him and he said he was sorry we got off on the wrong foot and I told him again that they had the wrong person Then he gave me another amount they said I owe, $947.79 but since it look like somebody took advantage of you we settle for $400.00. I told him I'm disabled and I can't afford that amount and he told me to called him by the 4th when I get my disability check in December and I told him my disability is still pending and I'm sure I will not get no money in December. He said don't call him he'll call me.

His whole story suck but I'm mad as hell they even call me with this BS. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bahama-Marketing-Group-for-TCF-Bank/Bismark-North-Dakota-/Bahama-Marketing-Group-for-TCF-Bank-I-was-contaced-by-APTELA-INC-at-202-266-0064-A-Mr-975523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bahama Marketing Group for TCF Bank