Complaint Review: bailbonds hotline

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: crystal — Oakland California
bailbonds hotline
7th street Oakland, California USA

bailbonds hotline they have you rush to sign a contract that is full of clause that are not explain to you at the time of an emergency. Oakland California

I am a victim of stalking. On March 31, 2013 I was falsely accused of a crime I didn't commit. So on arriving in Alameda County I called the bailbonds hotline to assist with me getting out. In this process they called my mom and told her what had happened. I didn't receive a bond amount until Monday evening around the same time I found out I was going to court the very next day Wednesday to be exact. So I had spent all that time there hadn't talked to my mom or friend. This is where it gets ugly bailbonds hotline knew I was going to court on Wednesday morning and never told my mom had her send my friend to sign for me to get out on Wednesday morning at 3am. Know my mom and my friend where under the influence that I was not going to court til Thursday. After my friend finished signing the paperwork that's when they told them Igo to court wWednesday.  Know I'm being released knowing that I go to court today go over to their office. Instead of allowing an understanding of the contracts since this was my very first time introuble. They where distracting me with jokes and playful banter reassuring me that if the courts let it go I would be fine.

I go to court the DA released me from all charges since they seen what had taken place prior to this. I go back over too the office letting them know I no longer need the service. Thats when I was told a lie that even though the federal government dropped it the state may pick it up and come back to sign a contract to minimize the payments. So I went back to the DA's office and asked about that and I was told they are the same thing.  I also need to file a petition to exonerate me from the bond and exponge my record. So I did just that. Went to court and found out the bond had a promise to pay and hadn't been payed yet. So I took them the form showing I had been let out the insurance policy.

So a month later bailbonds hotline comes calling telling people that I had not been in for my Monday appearances and that I was avoiding them. So I called them asking why where they discrediting my character and lieing about me appearing before them. Why did Chris pretend to be the insurance company when we both know that the company is located in TX.So Lori went on to say that's besides the point we didn't get any paper stating you where exonerated and didn't we rinder service and I said I guess so I got out. Then I called my mom and went thru my paperwork realized that they made a promise to pay but never paid.  I called Lori back and said I will be their tomorrow with my paperwork showing I was exonerated and that they made a promise to pay and didn't. The nect day I did just that. Another month goes by haven't heard from them know they are calling stating that my friend signed a contract binding her to pay even if I got exonerated and we should have read it I asked on what page with all the paperwork I had and he said go thru and look for line six. Do you not know I had to go thru 15 pages worth of stuff before I found it. I called them back and said that was illegal any time you have a clause like that you have to let the person know on signing the contract. Then he said well if we let you out of it how are we suppose to make money. I said the ligament way and he laughed so I laughed and said you never paid Sanarita you made a promise to pay show me a receipt and then we will talk. Well they got an attitude told me they didn't have to and I said well I will see you when I get there because I'm going to get the copy from Sanarita myself. SOo a few days went by then they called me back acting like they didn't know what was going on. I want to help you is what the young lady said so I said send me a receipt showing you rinder service and she sayss this call is being recorded and I just want to help so I say again send me a copy of the receipt showing you paid them. So she avoided it again so I stated do not call no one no more and I will see you when I get back.

They are the most lieing cheating company I've ever met. They set this contracts and act as if they paid so that uneducated people will be forced into a contract that by law is not with standing because they neglect to inform you of your rights and when the person is going to court. Above and beyond their business indicate is distastful and class less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bailbonds-hotline/Oakland-California-94612/bailbonds-hotline-they-have-you-rush-to-sign-a-contract-that-is-full-of-clause-that-are-1061115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bailbonds hotline