Complaint Review: baileys powerhouse gym

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: oblivion — fort myers Florida
baileys powerhouse gym
po box 8762 jacksonville fl 32239 orange park, Florida USA

baileys powerhouse gym run away from these people orange park Florida

I signed up for a baileys temporary membership. I was in town for the week to vist my parents and needed a gym to continue my workout routine. I was told that i couldnt pay for only a week so i signed up for a one month membership. I payed them $52. I went the next day and worked out fine. the following day my card didnt work. I went to the front desk and the guy there said he hadnt seen this problem before. He told me to go work out and it could be solved by the following day. I found this very odd and there was a major blip on my bullcrap radar.

I left the gym, went out to my truck and got my membership agreement and asked for my money back. please keep in mind that at this moment i knew i  was in the wrong place. In one more day this was going to be a big problem for me if i kept the membership. the guy at the counter then said that he could fix it for me by the end of the day. I let him know that i paid for a membership and this problem shouldnt even exist. i got the paperwork for a voided membership under 3 days and was told i would have a refund in a few days.

the bullcrap continued....after a few days i called back thinking the money would be back in my account and was told that they would be holding my money for one month and writing me a check. well guess what?? the man at the gym knew i was from out of town so i gave my new address and unhappily waited for a month to get my money back. I signed a contract for a working gym membership that i didnt recieve and shouldnt have to wait a month for my money back because they screwed things up for me.

it gets better.....finally a month later i get a check in the mail not for my full money back. i once again called the corporate office and they charged me $10 for the one day i worked out. I explained to them that they didnt fullfill their contract and they had no right to take my money. they said its in my contract.

in closing....run far away from this gym! they will not hold up their end of the bargain no matter how small their end is. also, they will take your money, hold it for at least a month, and then not return it all back to you. if you want to suffer it would be less painful to stick an icepick under your toenail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baileys-powerhouse-gym/orange-park-Florida-32065/baileys-powerhouse-gym-run-away-from-these-people-orange-park-Florida-1071781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baileys powerhouse gym